Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My New SacTown Commute

Well, the last few months have been quite busy to say the least.  One of the things taking my time was our recent move to the Land Park area of Sacramento.  This has cut my bicycle commute to work from 23 miles down to 5.25 miles each way.  The greatest part about the commute is that about 75% of it takes place on the bike trail, making for peaceful and picturesque ride...  The time of year is perfect in Northern California to start biking to work on a regular basis so hopefully I'll have more to come, I hope you enjoy the following:

Sacramento's "Tower Bridge" painted "49er Gold"
Well, at least 2 out of 3 of these options are tempting this time of year...
The Surly has been converted back to my commuter - downtown Sac in the background...


No comments:

Post a Comment